Terms & Conditions
1. Placing an order does not mean acceptance of an order. You will receive an email to acknowledge your order but no contract is formed until you receive our order accepted email.
2. We reserve the right to cancel an order due to insufficent stock or if an item has been mispriced due to a typographical error. If we do cancel we will notify you by email and refund the payment made. If we cannot fulfil part of an order we will give the buyer the option to go ahead with the part order or cancel and receive a full refund.
3. Descriptions of items are given in good faith. You should satisfy yourselves on any particular issue of provenance, era or quality. Please feel free to contact us if there's any questions that would help you on this issue.
4. The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
5. All images and graphics on this site are copyright to us and any use without written permission is prohibited.
If you would like to return an item you most notify us within 7 days of receiving the item and the item most reach us within 14 days. The goods most be returned to us in the condition sent and must not have been worn. Items are returned at the customers own cost unless we have made an error in the order.
Returns that get lost in the post are the responsibilty of the customer and we strongly suggest items are returned using a service that offers tracking and insurance.
Returns due to an error on our part will receive the total payment refund.
Within the UK returns at the customers discretion will receive a refund of the total minus 15% to cover our postage costs.
Outside the UK returns at the customers discretion will receive a refund of items purchased only..
We reserve the right to refuse to refund if we believe an item has been worn or damaged since it was sent. We will also refuse anymore orders from that customer in the future.